Agrasen Hospitals ENT Department focuses on disorders of the ear, nose and throat. Generally people think that ENT deals with hearing loss, ear infections or problems of the sinus. In reality it deals with much more. The ENT Department provides care for a wide range of disorders including hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language. ENT Specialists also treat head and neck cancers and perform reconstructive surgery.
The department of ENT is considered one of the best and renowned ENT SPECIALIST with vast experience and consists of State of Art equipment for diagnosis and surgery.
There are speciality services provided managing basic and advanced cases of –
- Masiodectomy and Tympanoplasty
- FESS with septoplasty and Turbinectomy or Polypectomy-Unilateral
- FESS with septoplasty and Turbinectomy or Polypectomy-Bilateral
- Cortical Mastoidectomy with Myringoplasty
- Peritonsilar Abscess Drainage (Day Care)
- Myringotomy with Grommet Insertion
Dr.Ramesh D K.
Leave a reply