Physiotherapists can help ,reduce and manage pain, including low back pain, which affects up to 80 percent of Indians during their lifetime. Physiotherapy that mobilizes the spine along with specific exercises can help alleviate the pain and can have long-lasting effects.
Physiotherapy is a Multi Disciplinary Allied Clinical Branch of Medical science, which deals with complete Rehabilitation of an ailing Individual. Physiotherapy Provides Therapeutic effect on individual’s with various health hazards, through its Electro-therapy and Exercise-therapy approach in treatment. Physiotherapy Department at Agrasen Hospital Bangalore is a fully equipped Multi Specialty Clinical Physiotherapy Department with Provision of services in all-clinical Branches of Modern Medical Science.
Role of the Physiotherapy Department:
The Multi Specialty Role of Physiotherapeutic approach at Agrasen Hospital-Bangalore, Includes provision of services in various clinical fields of modern medical science such as:
Cardio Thoracic Physiotherapy
Respirator y/ Pulmonary Physiotherapy
- Orthopedics and Rheumatology
- Neurology and Neuro – Surgery
- General Medicine and General Surgery
- Oncology and Onco- Surgery
- Urology and Nephrology
- Community medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine and Sports
- Pediatrics and Geriatrics
- Physical Fitness, Anti-stress- wellness and Preventive medicine