We offer a comprehensive range of women health services. Our well women checkups assist women of every age group, who experience gynaecological problems. Our gynaecology specialists provide treatments for female health problems We provide both the outpatient and inpatient gynaecology services. gynaecology and obstetrics
The following is a list of issues that are tackled at this institute
- Problems of adolescence and puberty.The health of young girls
- Problems in getting pregnant
- Miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage.Where a pregnancy does not grow.
- Deliveries—including complicated deliveries such as pregnancy with high
- Blood pressure or Diabetes or heart disease and other medical issues.
- Menstruation related problems.
- Family Planning counseling or contraception.
- Ovarian cysts
- Menopausal issues
- Vaginal and vulval disorders. Infections and disease of the front passage.
- Hormonal disturbances e.g. PCOS
Antenatal care is handled by consultants. We have dedicated physiotherapists to advice regarding antenatal exercises. For those needing special dietary considerations we have a dietician also available. We have an excellent labour ward with staff who offer tender, loving care. The doctors are present at all times, so emergencies are handled effectively. There is facility for epidural analgesia for those keen on having painless labour. We have a state of the art CTG or NST which helps us in monitoring the babies before and during labour. We have a high vaginal delivery rate for uncomplicated cases.
Coming to some of the surgeries that are offered here. We offer the following surgeries
- Normal Delivery
- Normal Delivery with epidural
- Complicated Normal Delivery
- LSCS for Twins
- Complicated LSCS
- TAH-BSO+Adhesiolysis (open or LAP)
- Instrumental Delivery
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Dilatation & Curettage (D&C)(Day Care)
- Vaginal Vault proplapse repair
- Laproscopic Ovarian Drilling
The OT is very well equipped with the latest anaesthetic and surgical equipment.We have excellent post operative care and for high risk cases, a dedicated post operative ICU is also available. All referrals for tertiary cases whether obstetric or gynaec are accepted. All our doctors are extremely competent and offer excellent counseling. Patient satisfaction is the aim and the whole department works as a team with that in mind.
Dr Sahana Deshpande
Dr Savitha Srinivas